Grand Dwarf - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - must period

Dex-chan lover
thks for the chapter !
waiting for the 6 other already out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude blows a massive billowing cloud of a fart for dramatic effect, and all anyone can say is "it reeks"?
Also, why can't this girl fight against the monsters? She knows her gun shoots a massive beam of destruction? She's been in high ranked dungeons, so she's used to being on the front lines, so what's the problem here? Seems like inconsistent writing.

Double-page supporter
Dude blows a massive billowing cloud of a fart for dramatic effect, and all anyone can say is "it reeks"?
Also, why can't this girl fight against the monsters? She knows her gun shoots a massive beam of destruction? She's been in high ranked dungeons, so she's used to being on the front lines, so what's the problem here? Seems like inconsistent writing.

About the girl, you have a point, inconsistent writing, but also she has PTSD, remember she was betrayed, blamed, burn, lost a hand, and ostracized, she definitely has problems. Maybe also fear about being blame again and being belittle by others, but she have a great sense of duty, let's see what happens.

OpN

Fed-Kun's army
About the girl, you have a point, inconsistent writing, but also she has PTSD, remember she was betrayed, blamed, burn, lost a hand, and ostracized, she definitely has problems. Maybe also fear about being blame again and being belittle by others, but she have a great sense of duty, let's see what happens.
My fucking ass she does, a great sense of duty only to heal and literally nothing else. Equipped with the most powerful magic gun yet created and is too afraid to shoot it at fuckin goblins lmao. This is A+ Trash

Dex-chan lover
If they don't kill the shit party for trying to murder others i dunno about this, then it's just another bad cringe story without any repercussions for the bad guys. Lmao

Frau isn't a combatant, she is mentally set in her ways of seeing herself as a healer and backline support. Plus she's already been shown to fear how powerful the weapon is on top of her ptsd. It's not that easy for many people to make such drastic adjustments with their mindset regardless if a weapon is in their hand or not. This doesnt lessen her sense of duty which is dedicated to helping (healing) the weak and dying. This is where our protagonist comes in to provide her the gear, and likely confidence to grow in her journey to become a hero.

The characters aren't deep yet, and the world is pretty standard for isekai. But the story has just started and the characters are still fun, and have room for so much growth.
Thanks for the chapter, I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes I hope it continues to entertain.

Dex-chan lover
My fucking ass she does, a great sense of duty only to heal and literally nothing else. Equipped with the most powerful magic gun yet created and is too afraid to shoot it at fuckin goblins lmao. This is A+ Trash
Agree. This girl is a kind of victim of bullying in Japan. They just took everything on them without fighting back. So this won't be the revenge manga.
If she really has a great sense of duty and can't leave the injury alone, then it should take less than a second to heal the big old man (my healer sense is tingling)

I bet she can only grow up in a few dozen of chapters or hundreds.
ONLY WHEN the garbage group (who betrays her) got into danger, she will go and save them even faster than go saving her friends.
I just know it, I saw it everytime in shounen manga.

So either chill down a little (or you might just stress yourself) or wait for dozen of chapters.
Because I knew she won't grow up any time soon.
The Craft old man really carries the whole series.

Dex-chan lover
Saito-Naotake-Gran-Dwa-c003-p030-showa-rules.png

❤️ this guy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
soluon = solution - ti?
really hope that's not some real dark foreshadowing about human demon relations.
praying they aren't final.
also MIGHT MAKEA DA RIGHT KICK EM IN THE COOCH AND NUTS REALLY GET IN THERE REALLY KICK SO HARD DOWN THERE
IT BULGES THEM
d3817144c1f01aa6cd8da20024576366--punch-anime.jpg

Also does anyone know if there is a term for this kinda thing the kick/punches that can be seen through the body ^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread