Grand Dwarf - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Unrivaled

Dex-chan lover
This started with potential, but went the same route as far too many such stories. Focusing on fighting all of a sudden instead if crafting, drawing the same fight out over many many chapters, constantly talking about doing something quick but not having done anything for entire chapters and interrupting what they say they will do with scene-changes to simultaneous battles from splitting the party. Where all we see is ppl being underdog while mc just stands and does nothing except standing still saying "I will deal with you quickly". Constant asspulls where some new ability/tool appears to reference "remember this guy is a craftsman/[insert gimmick here]?", and overall constantly saying "this foe/thing is OP, you have no chance! oh wait, mc is even more op and it was a breeze!"...

fairy tail vibes
Nah. Fairy tail is good, unlike this arc. I get that you refer to some slight nakama power and "friendship lets us rise again over and over/makes bad guy mad", but fairy tail handles the tension much better and such. Not to mention fairy tail is an anime so it gets the aid from bgm, helping to hype things up or making things adequately tragic or dramatic. Very important tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, look at those magumbos
bnNob3QuanBn

Dex-chan lover
i think people forgot that the story mentioned she was half demon and elf also her demon part was sealed

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 21!
Sweet! Now we can move on to the fourth minute since Chapter 9!
12 chapters, covering 7 minutes... sheesh...

Dex-chan lover
WHATTTT??? THE RELEASED CURSES CAN MAKE YOU WORE ANOTHER CLOTHES TOO!!!?????? WAD DE FACCCKKKKKK!?!?????

Users who are viewing this thread