GraPara! - Vol. 14 Ch. 135 - Sex Scenes

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
527
I genuinely think people that like Sakura are pretty sparse at this point so I'm certain it literally because the writing sells this relationship for a long time, unfortunately, that same writing tells its readers the relationship wasn't worth a damn since it collapses at the first sign of scrutiny and the writing doesn't even tell you that this improves in anyway from now if they are indeed back together, so yea, stockholders syndrome.
Stockholm syndrome, yeah maybe. Anyone who like this ending doesnt realize they've been psychologically abused by Airi to the point they feel attached to a Character they shouldn't lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 4, 2024
Messages
5,473
I mean, I'm conflictedly happy if I had to phrase it somehow but I've got my closure, won't hold my breath for some epilogue+ bonus but this chapter is screaming for one, so I'd take that over 129.5 or 133.5 even.

It was a pleasure to yap with everyone that came around here, maybe in some future dumpster fire threads on another occasion.
Well I never expected for the ending to make me happy at all in any way.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
261
Stockholm syndrome, yeah maybe. Anyone who like this ending doesnt realize they've been psychologically abused by Airi to the point they feel attached to a Character they shouldn't lol
Actually I suppose sunk cost fallacy would have been a better term to use. Either way though, the lengths at which everything had to turn to shit for this to happen just boggles to mind. Sakura will still go down as one of the worst fmcs ever in my book.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Messages
721
So to recap:

The movie Shinobu was doing was successful with Fumi stripping and kissing for it
This elevated Shinobu to greater heights
Timeskip
Fumi comes clean after things between her and Shinobu didn't work out (what a shocker)
Sakura is the actress in a new film that Shinobu is involved in
Sakura is no longer with fuckboi and is wearing Shinobu's necklace
Final scene is Shinobu and Sakura handholding while they smile at eachother.

It's a pretty expected KA ending all things considered, the main takeaway being that whether Shinobu is a cuck or not, him and Sakura are on good terms again supporting each other.
Thank you. You really help many friends here who still didn't read it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
176
Funny that Fumi's scene took a month to make and in Sakura's the first thing they do is the sex scene.
ill be positive here, maybe theyd shot all the scenes prior to the sex scene, and that shinobu smile at sakura because of her confidence to do it and assurance from shinobu he will make the sex scene great.
it is pretty tiring for me always to think in negative during this manga chapters release, so ill leave it with positivity in mind. Now that its over, ill be back with the regressed warrior's dominance diary for a light read.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Messages
721
I mean, I'm conflictedly happy if I had to phrase it somehow but I've got my closure, won't hold my breath for some epilogue+ bonus but this chapter is screaming for one, so I'd take that over 129.5 or 133.5 even.

It was a pleasure to yap with everyone that came around here, maybe in some future dumpster fire threads on another occasion.
Happy for you @diphuc1 and @box2024 who never give up. Good job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top