Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,198
I ended up MTLing it myself before i saw your reply...Hey bro, from what I understand, Iwabuchi (the villain) and Rika (his wife) have known each other for years. They were like friends with benefits, but they broke up because Rika told him she was going to marry the MC. Since then, the villain has had erectile dysfunction. It's not explained how they met again, and he helped her manage her social media accounts. However, I think the wife started it all. Why? I don't know. I can also theorize that the baby Rika is expecting is the MC's. I suppose she drugged it with the same drug they injected Professor Kiba with when she was almost raped, the one that makes you lose your memories. That's why the MC doesn't remember anything. The video he saw of his wife having sex with someone is him. On the other hand, at the beginning, Professor Kiba confesses that she loves the MC, and he remembers everything that happened in the previous two episodes. I think he realizes that he likes Kiba too.
FMC did confess to MC after he saved her, but there is no confirmation that he likes her too in the same way, he didn't reply to it.
As for the villain and the wife, they met in collage, he was a playboy and wanted to just sleep with her and dump her after it. But on their date she talked about bizarre stuff, how no one can satisfy her, women's weakness and stuff like that. He was confused and then she suggested they should pretty much be pimps and scam and sell girls, something like that, MTL was weird on this part... It's probably the shit they are doing now. Anyway, he was against that instantly since it's a crime, and that's when she talks him into it, that he is actually twisted as she is (the sinister face panel). So time passes, they start dating, he falls for her hard, and they get engaged.
Then out of nowhere one day she told him she is getting married to MC... He couldn't believe it! He tried everything to change her mind but in the end he couldn't even get it up lol
She leaves him and he couldn't contact her for several years, but he found out that she made her own secret account and is selling her own body... That's where he vows to crush MC and make his life miserable.
Then it just cuts to him banging on the wife's door, asking for some blackmail data, but she just tells him to stop, that it's time to stop their secret account business.
Oh and her explanation on why she does this is pretty much "excitement"... lol
So it looks like we are in the end game. I don't see this manga going on for too long after this...