Grashros - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Chorei

Contributor
Oh well, that's definitely better than the last chapter lol mmm...

Dex-chan lover
lmfao

AkdTxuU.png

The face you make when you hear the voice of your mute sister that hasnt been able to speak for years due to trauma, while getting fucked hard by a friend you met when you were kids.

Too cute

Dex-chan lover
I think every chapter after the time skip has had me rolling in laughter.

Damn son. Raging boner all the time. Not to mention Shuri first words after so many years. This author better to do some hentai xD

Dex-chan lover
His name... "Akuu" was an allusion of the word "Ikuu"...
*PTSD vietnam JAV video flashback*
Now we know that when Japanese women shouts "Ikuu" during sex, she was actually shouting another man's name, particularly her ancestor from ancient time.

The author is borderline genius OMFG I'm weak ???
That's greatest punchline for a manga I've ever read.

Jesus this is so cringe worthy that it makes it good.

Who the hell would cry tears of joy hearing their sister getting railed? Or any sibling for that matter?

My sister could be a quadriplegic, mute with a mental deficiency and even if she miraculously became everything she used to be I still wouldn't cry tears of joy if I found out from her getting her meat pocket stuffed.

Contributor
Last page need TLnote: "I'm cumming" is "Ikuuuuuu" and so is name of their new tribe.

Dex-chan lover
lol , lmao :

- the police : HEY , WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT MUTE GIRL ?

- er , someone told me that a girl 's voice switch is inside her pu$$y , so im trying to shove my d!ck inside this mute girl to push the button and turn on her switch and cure her muteness . plus when i asked "can i have $ex with you ?" , she didnt say "no" . plus all of the other loser , virgin guys are smiling , crying while staring at us , so i guess it is okay to have $ex with her .

lol , lmao .

Users who are viewing this thread