Great Doctor Ling Ran

Last time I saw Golden kidney system now gold finger system
Manhua meta right now look like Golden system

Group Leader
look nice mc is smart and handsome not some looser like in lots of other manga or manhua and art is also good Looking forward for this one

Yay, it got a manhua!! Been a long time since I’ve read the web-novel! Thank you for translating😍

Hope that this will continue to be translated, read the web-novel and its basically your typical medical god power fantasy wank with a Gary stu MC.
Compared to the usual wuxia chinese medicine trash, its more grounded in a sense that it incorporates scientific concepts but still uses ridiculous plot devices and exploitation of a system.

Overall, its a guilty pleasure read. It's interesting trash. Would recommend. Turn off your brain while reading it though,
It's just about a OP mc whose handsomeness knows no bounds and medical skills unrivaled

Aaaarghhh, the artist really made a bad visual of Ling Ran 😭
Ling Ran's supposed to be breathtakingly handsome guy 🤧
Definitely not the army haircut type guy🤦🏻‍♀️

Quite a lot of people rating this low. After reading chapter 8, which is the latest chapter, the plot is pretty good. The teachings can be a bit complicated to some and overwhelming for others who don't know Nursing, but that doesn't mean they have to rate it so low. I rate this story 8/10 for its plot and don't see it as appalling, which some who did rate it as 1 unjustifiably, at all.

@VanJosh I read the first chapter and that was bad enough for me to make me give it 1 star(not that I gave it). That's for me but I can't comment for others

First time commenting on a page before, but I'd like to say thank you to 'CuteGurl' for translating this amazing Manwha.

The art & story and really compelling & it has a really good story thus far, chapter one left me a little upset that we didn't see the events of how he got the gift, however, we can just presume he woke up with it from the story.

Looking forward to more updates! I shall also be adding 'CuteGurl' to my pateron account, as she deserves the credit for this and DNA ! Thanks for your hard work thus far !

Users who are viewing this thread