Greatest Boss System - Ch. 1

Bald guys, bald guys.... They look evil.... yet some are very kind, anyways, I would choose option B. Fighting is indeed bad but I do whatever what I pleases me! Fighting is bad? Sure, but I prefer to kill!

Anyways, I don't really have high expectations on this manwha.. Why? It's a manwha.. Though the guy on the throne in the first chapter is refreshing because it's new, most manga's would just give the mc a system for absolutely no reason. Maybe this one does, hopefully

Dex-chan lover
ok im confused what is the setting? one moment it's modern day with cars and handguns and the next it's medieval china with swords and huts.

Supporter
F. Do what I want, it being good or bad following my envy...

@Doomer Chineze isekai/transmigration. He's reincarned as a beggar with a system will travelling in another era/world.

Aggregator gang
Hard to choose when I have no idea what the system does

Dex-chan lover
>villain isn't a villain
>barely a few drops of blood
>indeliberate anatomy
>cliché plot

This is just inevitably going to suck, so why am I about to read the next chapter?

Honestly for the question I don't agree with any of the answers it gives me I'd kill those that I believe deserve death and help those i believe deserve help but I'd kill anyone who would try to stab me in the back

Option A
If I Get Super Boss System I Will Become The Ruler Of This Universe And Fucking Destroy Everything And Creat It Again Even The Gods Who Have Troubled Me So Much

Users who are viewing this thread