Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 23

Omgggg they kissed I’m literally screaming right nowwwww >w<
Thank you so much for the update!!!

Yay!! They finally kissed! Using the gifts against him was a pretty smooth move on Li Zichen’s part, but I love how drunk Sitong still tries to act like he’s reluctant to kiss him. I can definitely imagine Sitong initially rejecting the dating proposal and trying to deny his feelings, especially considering Li Zichen still hasn’t properly confessed, but I’m sure he’ll make his feelings clear very soon. Thank you so much for translating!!

theyre so cute 🥰 glad he was upfront with sitong about it and didnt beat around the bush for too long. sitong needs a solid foundation to be able to take his first steps toward trusting that he wont be hurt

thank u for the translations!!

Group Leader
Zichen, please, stop being a pain and tell him you like him. I don’t need another drama just because you’re too cool to say someone you like them. Just get it done, man.

Thanks Moqi scan for the translating and uploading, it was WOrtH the wait!😘

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Finally! Kiss! Confess! Confess and kiss! And then kiss again and again. 😏😍💓💓💓
Thank you so much for the chapter

😇😇😇😇😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙 whooooo.. Haha sooo happy.. :) thank you moqi.. Kilig overload.. Yayyyy finally.. :*

Ahhhhvrjfntgmgng !!!! Omg yes this was definitely worth the wait!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Edit: oh but in my second read through I feel like Sitong won’t give in cuz he won’t completely believe Zichen. I think Zichen does like Sitong but he’s not saying it properly so there will probably be misunderstandings. Sitong needs to hear “I like you too” not just a “let’s date”. Something needs to happen to get these boys to be more honest with each other!!

Users who are viewing this thread