Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 31

Hmmmm I don't like the Feel and look of this Zaigui guy one bit. It's definitely weird he dragged him away like that and said the things he did despite his attitude. This whole new subplot with Shengya is also concerning. Still, another entry in the forever suffering of Sitong and Zichen! Ty for the upload.

Waaaaah Zichen is acting all shy but now kind of pulling away!??? Nooo. Hmm wondering if the other guy will make more appearances?? At first I thought he said he โ€œconfessedโ€ to Sitong and I just about squealed in surprise lol. I thought we were about to have a new rival. Tho with Shengya, maybe...

Thanks for the update!!!

Thank you for the update!!

Oh gosh boy... He didn't want to be with Sitong alone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe he is afraid can't control himself? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sitong, that girl likes you that's why the upperclassman talked about it with you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They're so cuuuuttee.. I'm impatient with this pace of romance but this slow pace is interesting and i like it.
Ty for translating

I loooove this webtoon !!
Thank you sooo much for the chapter ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

aaaaaaaa u fuckin adorable cinnamon rolls.
ps- girl u r nice.... but pls dont try to sink the ship cuz they r in love๐Ÿ˜ค

Ouuuu, Zichen is getting flustered!! Gosh, these two become even more precious every chapter~
Thanks translators for the updates!

Group Leader
Hnnnggg that rage behind his smile and immediately pulling Sitong to his arms hnngggg

Thanks for the chapter!! Not going to lie, I'm really confused by the events of this chapter? I'm not particularly surprised Shengya likes Sitong because I've been thinking that might be the case since she randomly asked to be in his group (at least I think that was her). But, what was that other guy even trying to do by talking to Sitong about confessing to Shengya, and how does he know Sitong & Li Zichen were stargazing the night before?

Users who are viewing this thread