Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 44.5

And so here we are: the end of season 1. Wow. I must say I am sad that it’s over and sad that Moqi won’t be continuing season 2. I get it tho!! I’m sure working on this was very time consuming and you also have your life stuff going on. I’ll just miss your translations and notes at the end. But I am very thankful for all the work you did to bring us Sitong and Zichen’s love story ❤️

I really really enjoyed this series. This was such a slow burn but soooooo worth it. And omg Zichen saying “but you can’t like him” and “don’t hug him” yesssss loved it. And I really really loved that they told their friends about their relationship. All 5 of them have a great friendship and it’s cute how they all interact with one another. And I knew season 2 was gonna be about those 2 friends!! Hopefully at some point/somehow we will get to learn what happens with them.

Thanks again for bringing us season 1! It’s been a real joy reading up till now. Many many many times thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you MoQi team for your flawless translation!!! It's totally understandable that life can get us so occupied and these kind of translation need time and effort so really appreciate your persistence for finished up season 1!!!

Oh the season one ended! I would like to thank again MoQi scans you guys really did a good job.thank your translating this. I love this so much! Thank you so much again moqi scans and i wish all the best to your personal endeavors😊🤗

Thank you so much for the amazing and consistent translations throughout season one of green apple paradise!! 😭💛
hope everything is going to go great for you guys wherever you are needed now!

Ah thank you so much for translating 😭 I’m sad the seasons over but I really enjoyed reading it!

Users who are viewing this thread