Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 44

thanks for all your hard work! this was a very enjoyable read

This series is really good🥺🥺 the story, the art, the emotions, i really like them. Thank you for translating this series up until now✨

"That's how it is."
50xm1l.jpg

Thank you so much for translating all of season 1! I'm so glad I got to read this. I hope all your real life obligations go smoothly!

Thank you for your translations up to now! I can’t wait for someone to pick up season 2, I want to see Lu Nan and Xiao Yang’s backstory

thank you for the wonderful translations for season 1 !!!! they've seriously been so smooth and honestly the upload schedule has been great too. most BL scanlation teams i've been following are way worse LOL

good luck to mo and qi on your real life endeavors!

I'm gonna miss y'all! Before every chapter I always sing "mo, qi, mo and qi, mo, mo" because of how your name is listed in your positions! 😭
Thank you for all the hard work!!!!

Kie

Contributor
Thank you for all your hard work all this time, and good luck with IRL obligations moqi! You've brought us such a lovely story <3

Thank you for your hardwork... 😭😭😭😭

It's a shame if this manhwa discontinued but I understand. Stay safe and healthy!

I hope there's a team would continue this. I just really love the second season, it would focus on Yangyang and Nannan 😭😭😭😭

Thanks for finishing season 1! I hope someone else picks up season 2, and that there's more Haolin. He's too cute

Users who are viewing this thread