Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 44

Thank you so much MoQi scans you guys is very much appreciated .And again we are glad you guys translated the season one. I specifically created my acct here on mangadex to comment about this story. This is my ultimate fave shounen ai. Sitong my Fave I am happy they are able to tell their friends about their relationship.

thank you for translating this!!! hopefully someone could pick it up dhdjdjjd

Thank you so much for translating season 1. I can see you have been busy but still doing your best to finish the story. Best of luck to your rl 🥰

And I really reeeaaalllyyy hope good samaritan out there willing to pick up season 2 🥲

thanks for your work mo+qi!!! it's much appreciated that you kept updating this despite your busy lives! 😍
all the best wishes for you in the future!

also this chapter was so cute, i love how sitong just told them instantly

todays my birthday lol im so happy ya'll uploaded
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i've been keeping up with this updates religiously for like a couple months straight but i love ya'll seriously! thank you!!!

I’m kinda sad because you’re not gonna upload anymore cause I’ve been reading this since the first chapter you uploaded but Thank you guys so much for counting it till this chapter :( 💕

Thank you so much for all the effort translating <3
this is one of my favourite series <3 thank you for giving everyone the opportunity to experience the absolute cuteness of this series

My dear Mo and Qi, you can’t even imagine what joy and relaxation you have brought into my life with your superb translation. With butterflies in my stomach I awaited every chapter and you have never dissapointed me with incorrectly chosen words. You translation was always smooth as baby’s skin. May all your dreams come true and have a happy, accomplished life. Thank you💐

thank you mo and qi for translating this manga <333 it's brought me a lot of happiness and uwu feels!! i appreciate the hard work!!! best of luck

Thank you so much for translating Green Apple Paradise!!!
I really enjoyed your translation, you guys did a wonderful job and the wait wasn't so bad considering whenever we got a chapter it was so wholesome and healing 😄

Thanks for all your hard work moqi! I really appreciated every update
We're gonna miss you both
I hope you stay safe and doing well
Thanks again

thank you so much for translating this masterpiece!! the slowburn killed me but it was worth it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread