Green Apple Paradise

Group Leader
Hello! Thanks for reading our release. As you may have noticed, the first chapter (which was not translated by us) used the Chinese names. For continuity's sake, we have kept with the Chinese names. We are also translating directly from the official Chinese version of Green Apple paradise, and as nearly all aspects of the webtoon are in Chinese (banners, store names, signs, etc.), we have decided to stick with the Chinese names.

This sounds very promising and im actually already hooked on the premise. Can't wait for the next update! And thank you so much for the work. Chinese or korean names, either way I don't care since you guys already put a lot of thoughts, time, and work on this. Great job!

This is gold! Oh my gosh thanks for sharing...sitong is so cute when he’s all drunk 😆 looking forward to how things develop between them ❤️ And i keep wondering what happened during the welcome party!

beautiful art, soft, lovely, the atmosfer could be a lil bit heavy, yet they are ridiculous funny 😂

I am in love with this webtoon. Thank you for the hardwork and thank you for translating this. It means so much 😀😀

HARD BREATHING

there's something so........ bittersweet about their current relationship. it's indescribable. also, hoping that there's a 3p b/t the three friends hahahaha

thank you to the translators!!!!!

Ooh I’m liking this development. Realistic and painful. I saw that this series has two seasons and not sure if my poor weak heart can take it.

Thank you scanslators! Really appreciate you guys,

Liking the atmosphere and characters a lot. This subdued and realistic feeling is very much appreciated, the slow burn seems well paced, hoping for a nice, steady development without too much drama. Thanks for the translation and updates.

I've read the Thai version on Webtoon, and I love its slow progress. I'm more falling in love with the details of their skinship. It's cute too how clingy Jaewon and the others. I'm looking forward for the next update! Hopefully, the team would make it until the second season!

And thank you for releasing this amazing manhwa! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread