Green & Blue

Contributor
Thank you for the updates! I missed this~

Ah pretending feelings of wanting to insult others are actually for rational debate... too real right now

Way to be an asshole on your birthday, Green

Double-page supporter
As someone who are also into storytelling and fiction writing. I must say i am awestruck by this artist. He/she through the use of stick figures tells his/her ideas/stories. I myself long lamented that I can’t draw to put my fiction into pictures. Yet another artist showed me that even with the simplest tool, they can do wonders. I am truly ashamed for my lack of determination.

Contributor
Ngl, 3 years, an official TL, and a rereading later... this ain't that deep. Don't get me wrong, I still love this series as a whole and the sub stories within it, but some chapters are just "here's a thing that happens, and it is funny or thought provoking because we all understand this feeling" but using a lot more telling than showing. Maybe it is because the official translations don't have the best grasp of some English nuance? And if not, I don't fault Ocarina for this. Those chapters seem to first and foremost be vent pieces, so they don't need to be revolutionary

Users who are viewing this thread