Green Box - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
1,300,000,000 people's lives in exchange for 8 rolls of toilet paper.. (not even a bidet)
The girl's actions appear really dumb unless she's going to try and do to him what she did to herself and get him out of the box by temp-killing him via strangulation vs. using the steak knife someone earlier mentioned and moving his corpse outside.

Dex-chan lover
How racist and sarcastic also to erase a country that never uses toilet paper publicly - yes it was so luxurious just rub it off the wall. Time will just harden it until it drops off the ground.

1,300,000,000 people's lives in exchange for 8 rolls of toilet paper.. (not even a bidet)
The girl's actions appear really dumb unless she's going to try and do to him what she did to herself and get him out of the box by temp-killing him via strangulation vs. using the steak knife someone earlier mentioned and moving his corpse outside.

Dex-chan lover
I called it! she got in there just to kill him and be a hero, although I can't say I feel bad for him, he destroyed 20 countries and killed hundreds of millions of people just to "set up the mood"
At least 2 billion died just for his mating needs.

Dex-chan lover
Any other manga like this? Doesn't have to be like this or death note exactly.
Plot like this is rarely pulled off, so most just go along the "in another world" trope. The best one I read but with meh art is Umbrella Sword.

If you want something that smokes weed, "I AM HERO". This one is good.

Plot like this is rarely pulled off, so most just go along the "in another world" trope. The best one I read but with meh art is Umbrella Sword.

If you want something that smokes weed, "I AM HERO". This one is good.
I wonder if anyone thought of making a sandbox type manga

Users who are viewing this thread