Green Box - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
lol so convoluted, wonder what they'll wish for next, maybe he'll end up destroying all the countries in exchange for some thing that can revive ppl/restore the population lol

or a time machine XD

Dex-chan lover
even if she can't wish for a knife, why not just smash the wine cup and stab him with it...?

Double-page supporter
lol so convoluted, wonder what they'll wish for next, maybe he'll end up destroying all the countries in exchange for some thing that can revive ppl/restore the population lol

or a time machine XD

considering how the box was explained to hypothetically be MC's Earth | 1st Wall | Alt Earth | 2nd Wall| Room. I assume it could release him into the Alt Earth. Then you can build your own Green Box on that new Earth and repeat

Fed-Kun's army
I think the story is coming to an end, How many chapters do you think are left ?
I mean we have the motivations, the why he was sent in the box and now the solution to the whole situation has been found. What’s going to happen in my perspective will be the plan they are going to do, surely the explanation of how the box was made and the aftermath.

Dex-chan lover
I think the story is coming to an end, How many chapters do you think are left ?
I mean we have the motivations, the why he was sent in the box and now the solution to the whole situation has been found. What’s going to happen in my perspective will be the plan they are going to do, surely the explanation of how the box was made and the aftermath.
assume 6 chapters is a volume, probably 2 chapters left

Power Uploader

It's not, we're almost at the halfway point assuming it doesn't get axed.

Users who are viewing this thread