Green Box - Ch. 6

Banned
Based Sena shouldn't have let go of the idea of giving all the reporters around his parents' house the death penalty. Infact he should have asked for all those reporters and their families to be executed. He could have said something like " you have a week to gather every reporter and person who stood outside my house and their families and execute them if you do not do this , then I will press the button for America. And to show that I am serious, I will now press the button for canada"
This would force America to force Japan to kill those reporters. Maybe a few extra caveats would be needed to ensure they comply.

Dex-chan lover
All I wait for now is the moment France gets destroyed. Hope it happens soon 🇫🇷

Dex-chan lover
He can't press the same country twice so people can go back to Turkey, Monaco, or Zimbabwe now.

It would be a riot if he pressed Japan instead of the three countries for pissing him off royally.

Dex-chan lover
Based Sena shouldn't have let go of the idea of giving all the reporters around his parents' house the death penalty. Infact he should have asked for all those reporters and their families to be executed. He could have said something like " you have a week to gather every reporter and person who stood outside my house and their families and execute them if you do not do this , then I will press the button for America. And to show that I am serious, I will now press the button for canada"
This would force America to force Japan to kill those reporters. Maybe a few extra caveats would be needed to ensure they comply.
It was Sena's acquaintances that leaked his information, probably. Chapter 2 says that his personal profile immediately became available in the internet.

Dex-chan lover
you have been holding back? they have make a lot of random trivial wish so far like bed sheet, toilet, even try to pressed few in a row just to test thing out and then have no problem go to sleep after.
This could be the perfect reason for the box to use him but still, the MC isn't someone you can feel bad over.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not trapped in this room, You're all trapped outside of this room!"

Okay that was a cool line
Few characters in media can get away with a variant of “I’m not locked in here with you, you’re locked in here with me!” but this guy did. Also I'm not 100% sold on his parents' suicide, it seems too conveniently stage-able.

Dex-chan lover
This chief wants to kill Sena by pretending to help him and possibly teleporting a bomb that would explode on toilet.

After all, he knows Sena is hungry and the one month duration the chief wanted Sena to wait is actually a ploy for him to make Sena starve to death ( humans die without food in LESS THAN 1 month, 1 week to 20 days - documented in 2023 - if no food AND water ).

I like this guy

He can't press the same country twice so people can go back to Turkey, Monaco, or Zimbabwe now.

It would be a riot if he pressed Japan instead of the three countries for pissing him off royally.

The implication from Chapter 5 when he's warning and preparing Turkey is that the moment someone crosses the border of an affected country, a cube they will become.

----

Looking at the developments in this chapter, this "second layer Earth" could be a reset that brings those who were killed back, and going by the discussion with the reporter earlier in the story, it's not the first time the box has appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread