Green Box - Ch. 7

Group Leader
Countries Wiped Out so far
1) Zimbabwe - 16 million
2) Botswana - 2.5 million- (Not sure how this one was pressed already when only zimbabwe was pointed out and shown)
3) Niue - 1.6 thousand
4) Nauru - 12.5 thousand
5) Palau - 18 thousand
6) Maldives - 521 thousand
7) San Marino - 33 thousand
8) Monaco - 36 thousand
9) Liechtenstein - 39 thousand
10) Turkey - 84 million
11) Chad - 18.5 million
Total: ~121,661,100 million
As super edgy this series is its premise is admittedly conceptually interesting. I wonder what choices would be different with a less stupid MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
An alternative ending to this manga would be MC starved to die. This manga is dumb.
Yea.

Dex-chan lover
Countries Wiped Out so far
1) Zimbabwe - 16 million
2) Botswana - 2.5 million- (Not sure how this one was pressed already when only zimbabwe was pointed out and shown)
3) Niue - 1.6 thousand
4) Nauru - 12.5 thousand
5) Palau - 18 thousand
6) Maldives - 521 thousand
7) San Marino - 33 thousand
8) Monaco - 36 thousand
9) Liechtenstein - 39 thousand
10) Turkey - 84 million
11) Chad - 18.5 million
Total: ~121,661,100 million
As super edgy this series is its premise is admittedly conceptually interesting. I wonder what choices would be different with a less stupid MC.
121.661 million is the number of people who died from 2020 - 2023 due to spontaneous heart attacks and turbo cancers combined.

Dex-chan lover
She said she likes a self-sacrificing hero, I bet she wants to get into the box to press the Japan button, but I think it won't work, it may kill people outside but not inside the box, and then she'll be stuck with him forever, that would be pretty funny

Dex-chan lover
what the heck ?
didn't he tried to wish for person before and it didn't work ?

so . . . why seegs ?

Banned
lol imagine if he started holding the world hostage and making demands like " korea , I will press your button unless you take the idols from my favourite female k pop band and make them get naked and masturbate to ejaculation on stage live and broadcast it"
As for me, I'd try to save the world by removing the bantu menace and possibly the muhammadan menace. I'd also like to force every surviving female to get impregnated by the sperm of my male relatives. Even if I can't leave the box I can still make sure my bloodline lives on lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Humans aren't that foolish. Japan isn't going to be nuked, so don't worry."
Surely this statement won't come back to bite anyone in this story, no sir..
This story is rapidly becoming stupider by the chapter, thanks for the TL hard work.

Dex-chan lover
"Humans aren't that foolish. Japan isn't going to be nuked, so don't worry."
Surely this statement won't come back to bite anyone in this story, no sir..
This story is rapidly becoming stupider by the chapter, thanks for the TL hard work.
Manga loves reversal
Human's aren't foolish - people doxxed Sena to the point his parents committed suicide.
Japan isn't going to be nuked - Japan people already fleeing Japan, and US ambassador already dropped into Japan "for peace talks".

Dex-chan lover
An alternative ending to this manga would be MC starved to die. This manga is dumb.
Yea.
Yes. I think it will. Only one nation is spared and he will be killed by the people of that nation. Or he starves to death? Once the people fly over to that tiny nation... maybe people will abuse each other and forget Sena?

Dex-chan lover
lol imagine if he started holding the world hostage and making demands like " korea , I will press your button unless you take the idols from my favourite female k pop band and make them get naked and masturbate to ejaculation on stage live and broadcast it"
As for me, I'd try to save the world by removing the bantu menace and possibly the muhammadan menace. I'd also like to force every surviving female to get impregnated by the sperm of my male relatives. Even if I can't leave the box I can still make sure my bloodline lives on lol.
Bloodline is a myth. We are all made of carbon some sodium and lots of water.

Green Box 📦 proved it. 👌 👌

Dex-chan lover
what the heck ?
didn't he tried to wish for person before and it didn't work ?

so . . . why seegs ?
If you can waste a country of Monaco by trying to transport a man, why not try sacking a couple of countries just to try humping a real woman?

Users who are viewing this thread