Grimace - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Friends

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, even if it's only for this chapter.

This manga is giving me feelings of dread, and it reminds me of my first thoughts around Juujika no Rokunin

Dex-chan lover
i dont mind an op horror monster but man, this guy is almost omniscient, there is no room for breathing. this story will either go through hoops of story telling that will end up unsatisfying solution...or just kill them all.

hopefully it changes things a bit

Supporter
i dont mind an op horror monster but man, this guy is almost omniscient, there is no room for breathing. this story will either go through hoops of story telling that will end up unsatisfying solution...or just kill them all.

hopefully it changes things a bit
Agreed - if there is going to be a story here, they have to have some small way of fighting back, and soon. Otherwise it's just going to be a pointless series of defeats - scary if it happened to you, but not very interesting to read about.

Banned
Is the owner aware of every thought the residents have or not? The fact that he's able to make the dad drive the car without being able to see the dad indicates that at the very least he's able to see what the residents can see .
On the other hand he doesn't seem to punish the residents for frowning or talking badly about him when they do it out of his field of vision.
I can't remember whether residents are automatically physically incapable of asking others for help or whether they're simply too scared to.
I guess they'll only be able to defeat him by befriending him and learning more about his powers . Like maybe while he's concentrating on something else he doesn't detect certain things that he can normally.

Users who are viewing this thread