Groundless - Vol. 6 Ch. 22 - The Hammer of Swine

Group Leader
Hopefully it won't be a year till the next chapter releases, but we wouldn't be so slow if we had some more help~
Anyway, hope you all enjoyed it~! It cost me a 3-day vacation on a certain Mongolian basketweaving forum (for semi-unrelated reasons), but there is more coming soon of not just Groundless, but all the series we do!

>skeleton-in-a-chair.jpg
Man I hate not remebering what the fuck is happening each time a chapter is released. The black ones are the non continental ones and the traitors are the continental ones? or is it the opposite?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! See you next year! But no serious <3 <3 <3 I really wish there was an anime of this :eek:

Group Leader
Well, this arc ends with this volume, so as long as we get more scripts done, most likely we will be done with the volume within the next few months and on to the next arc (which is even better imho, no spoilz).
But I've been wrong before, of course...

Dex-chan lover
Damn that’s a lotta pages. Reminds me of youjo senki.

Can we haz more ribbon girl?

Double-page supporter
So happy to see an update for this!

@theo1996
Luckily I re-read this all half a year ago, so I've got a fair idea of what's going on.

@Lardagus
Thank you for all you do, and I look forward to the completion of this arc!
I'd help if I knew Japanese or page cleaning, but I am useful in neither.

unknown.png

i feel like this now 24/7

Thanks for the update!
I'm not sure I really understand what's happening there to be honest... why did she shoot at that kid right after going through all the trouble to trick the rebels? And why him?? What advantage did it bring beside cornering themselves? :/

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, (a delayed) thanks for the update here too. One of the better "WAR IS HELL" manga ever. The sheer chaos and difficulty in telling who is with who just adds to the atmosphere in this case.

Group Leader
@Eenmaur Not to spoil anything, but remember the were going to gain a tank in the case of them successfully helping out the military in their operations. What better way than to save a tank crew from being over run by a swarm of rebels? Just sayin'~

@Lardagus Well, yes I remember that, but I find it quite strange that they didn't make a move until then because they were so afraid of the rebel guy and in the end she choses the worst moment to act, right in front of the guys they went to such lengths to trick - and three of them no less, how were they supposed to get out of there after that? Plus was killing that one boy really supposed to be enough to turn the tables? It doesn't really make sense to me :/ but that's my perception ^^

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best, shame it updates so rarely. Well, better late than never, right?

Users who are viewing this thread