4df219da-4b5f-48ea-9fac-23641ae8a584
Fgerjon Double-page supporter Joined Jun 2, 2019 Messages 133 Dec 28, 2023 #2 This is actually exist in here. I didn't know that. Suprised
S Suggon Group Leader Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 7 Aug 4, 2026 #5 Phew. Took a while to upload everything from where I left off 2 years ago (ch. 138 - 227). Also, rip Vespre and her ES translations. You'll be missed by many 🫡️. Her last words: ⚠️ Este es el último cómic en español, pero el cómic en inglés continuará como siempre. Dadle cariño como antes ❤️ Click to expand...
Phew. Took a while to upload everything from where I left off 2 years ago (ch. 138 - 227). Also, rip Vespre and her ES translations. You'll be missed by many 🫡️. Her last words: ⚠️ Este es el último cómic en español, pero el cómic en inglés continuará como siempre. Dadle cariño como antes ❤️ Click to expand...