Guess the Manga by the Picture?! (Game)

This is a simple game, I'm going to post a picture and you will guess the manga that picture is from.
Rules:
Rule 1: In one comment you can guess only 3 manga's but if your confident in your answer you can guess one time.
Rule 2: The title of the manga must be the same title uploaded in mangadex.org.
Rule 3: I'm not going to be very active in this thread so be patient and don't spam the comment and then I'm going to announce the winner. Also I will edit the post adding the incorrect answer.
Rule 4: I have 5 pictures ready to be post after all the picture have been guessed anyone can takeover this thread and continue this game.
Rule 5: If the picture is guessed correctly, I will post another comment announcing the winner and post the next image.
Picture Number 1​
1.jpg

Picture Number 1​
Answer: Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita​
Winner: @sterven

Picture Number 2​
2.png

Picture Number 2​
Answer: Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita​

Picture Number 3​
6.png

Dex-chan lover
TBH I only knew pic 2 so I probs won't be able to anyways

Picture Number 4​
Answer: Samenai Machi no Kissaten​

Picture Number 5 (Last one)​
8.png
Incorrect Answer​
(Nicola no Oyururi Makai Kikou)

In the interest of combo breaking I'm going to make a long shot guess and say its Nicola no Oyururi Makai Kikou which is on my Planned to Read list. It's probably not though, but I already went through all the 'Official Coloured' list to superficially compare art styles.

I filtered out Korean and Chinese though because all them web comics. So if you want to brute force this, you can start there.

Dex-chan lover
I'ma be the bigger man and let someone else take a shot at it.

lol jk I don't have a clue as to where this comes from. The art style does remind of something I read a LONG time ago so long ago that I don't remember the name nor do I dare try to look for it. Oh and if it has something to do with demons then i'm probably thinking of the right one.

Dex-chan lover
Dont know whats the last one, but I think its an old webtoon series. Think I read it ages ago and grew bored of it after a while

Users who are viewing this thread