Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the pick

Tho we need to decide now if we want to remove the vol number of this ch or give the rest of the chs their vol numbers since casteryvan didn’t put them in in the first place (and therefore causing ch20 to appear BEFORE ch1)

Dex-chan lover
So, hiding her power is more important than regenerating the dude's tongue. ✅

I don't remember if she had a reason for it, but it better be good!

Banned
Holy shit it was updated lol. Thanks. Would be nice to see this completed. Wonder if it is actually completed or was axed or another "here is basically a promo with a good bit adapted, go read the novel"

Dex-chan lover

Because she didn't want to stand out. Nobody can regenerate lost limbs, so if she does it, everyone will spread it around. She used to be one of the greatest person to have lived and now she wants to stay away from the limelight and just live in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Because she didn't want to stand out. Nobody can regenerate lost limbs, so if she does it, everyone will spread it around. She used to be one of the greatest person to have lived and now she wants to stay away from the limelight and just live in peace.
I see. Too bad she wasn't fast enough...

Dex-chan lover

Every isekai protagonist ever. They're all like that. Sometimes up until a certain point.

Dex-chan lover
Every isekai protagonist ever. They're all like that. Sometimes up until a certain point.
She already went through the limelight decades ago. It did not end well. Being one of the few most special existences alive does not help things.

Ah, BTW...
granma-new-chapter.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think she's perfectly justified in not fixing it- it would cause more issues than it solved if she starts healing and curing people
also I bet anything the communication devices are placebos

Users who are viewing this thread