GUL

Song lyrics ruin the pacing, clutter up and take away from the fight scenes.

If you wan something super srs, this is probably not for you.

If you want something fast-paced and over-the-top, with hints at a deeper plot, you might enjoy it.

I really wish they'd stop throwing song lyrics in to fight-scenes and stuff, though. It's annoying: it pulls attention away from the action, screws with the pacing, and most modern songs aren't actually very enjoyable if there isn't music with them.

It may even be copyright infringement, actually. Like, they're just slapping the lyrics in there verbatim. Not that anyone really cares on this site, but yeah.

It is a long time since I came across a comic where I was thinking "just one more chapter, and I'll stop" 😄

Can't wait for the next chapters

Some of those avatars are cool enough to be characters in their own manga, im looking forward to reading more of these!

Dex-chan lover
Listen listen all I want is more to a chapter is that to much to fucking ask for

It’s got neat world building and it’s really funny with fantastic choreographed action and great character designs you could tell if they were a silhouette however the song thing when they fight seems like a missed opportunity to characterise and theme or ideas that fight could represent

Users who are viewing this thread