Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
203
I was about to comment that it was funny to see someone prove that the reversi game was "wrong," but then I remembered how I ranted about 4g connections and pocket wifi while reading another manga.
 
Member
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
569
The translator answer to the math question did not count the plates (answer is 19) it's a trick word problem. On page 14
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
348
I thought this guy for his first run would make the individual part then fit them together but nope he tries to makes the entire thing
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
3,053
Revolvers are really good option for new or first time gun owners, because of how simple the maintenance is and how reliable it is.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
3,246
Revolvers can jam. It's just much less likely to happen compared to a semiautomatic pistol. And the jams are often much more severe and difficult to clear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top