Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 12 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Were his wives' guns not enough? Or do they store everything with mc and couldn't access his inventory when he was unconscious? I forgot how his gun powers worked

Contributor
Were his wives' guns not enough? Or do they store everything with mc and couldn't access his inventory when he was unconscious? I forgot how his gun powers worked
Big Tits McElf has infinite boob storage space so they store all of their heavy weapons with her. Snow was probably only carrying the revolver the MC made for her and 2-3 full speed loaders.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry bro, I forgot what's going on with this story too... the ring came out of nowhere along with him being "royalty". Wasn't this an isekai?

Dex-chan lover
I know these bitches are hot, but they desperately need a bullet in the head

Double-page supporter
Don't worry bro, I forgot what's going on with this story too... the ring came out of nowhere along with him being "royalty". Wasn't this an isekai?

It's one of those reincarnation isekais. Seems like the body he took over was a bit more important than a random orphan boy.

Fed-Kun's army
the story is all over the place.. hard and boring to follow

Double-page supporter
pls build artilleries pls build artilleries pls build artilleries pls build artilleries pls build artilleries
I would rather have them nuke'd for all I care, just to show them "peacemaker mean business"

Dex-chan lover
I wish to not see any fanservice. . . because the normal drawing is already painful enought to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread