Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

MD@Home
Oh man, it was getting good but this "fight" felt so forced, wasting ammo in an avoidable fight and hiding behind trees while having his head peeking out, yeah, that will definitely protect you from an AR =-=... And instead of spraying, he should've just one shot the boss guy when he had the surprise advantage... this chapter was a waste imho and disappointing... I hope it doesn't repeat this kind of scene...
Unsatisfying :T

Yeaaa.... i just felt I've lost precious time of my life reading this till this chapter....
Dropped

There was some actual thought going on with the whole surprise gimmick. It was not fully thought out and could have been executed much better. Having the orc pick up so quickly how a gun requires ammo through a magazine being inserted into it felt off but still can be seen as viable. Having the orc have full confidence that the MC is totally out of offensive options just because he took the magazine out of the gun is just too far fetched, especially during the heat of battle.
I will give props that the part about knowingly leaving a round in the chamber and using that as a means of baiting an attacker to thinking that you are out was pretty good.
Most of this writing is just awful though. Not sure why I'm still reading this.

It had potential... until the fighting scene what was that?!?

@Yolo
That’s what happens when you try and make guns mesh with CQC. Fun fact: zGUNS WORK BETTER WHEN THE ENEMY CANT FUCKING SHANK YOU

Errr... I guess I can accept that the fight scene with the Mac and the orc was not that good but the whole fight scene was less than acceptable even for an uncultured weeb like me.

Please don’t close the cylinder that way. The crane (or yoke) that connects the cylinder to the frame is actually pretty delicate. Flicking the cylinder open or shut stresses it in ways that can warp it, causing misalignment of the cylinder to the frame. Granted, he can replace it, but you will need a gunsmith to repair.

After the revolver, my next pick would have been a shotgun. it would’ve been super effective and the ammo types give options. You have the bird shot and buckshot, as well as slugs and even dragons breath, and you could add more magic types. Freezing and chain lightning would be extra effective.

Dex-chan lover
After the revolver, my next pick would have been a shotgun. it would’ve been super effective and the ammo types give options. You have the bird shot and buckshot, as well as slugs and even dragons breath, and you could add more magic types. Freezing and chain lightning would be extra effective.
Also a shotgun is more effective in CQC which happens often because of the monsters mainly using melee attacks

Dex-chan lover
So his plan was to rely on the chambered round but he threw his gun that could have caused a discharge? Also wolf girl was literally pinned by what 6 enemies? Where did they go? Why was she able to just stroll up to the MC? This manga and I gotta imagine the novel are so horifically badly written it's not even funny. This series had potential but instead it's just wanking over guns and underage girls so far.

Users who are viewing this thread