Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
The story is too simplistic. If Lute is rich, from his royalties for the stuff he's sold to the merchant friend, why doesn't he simply buy out his freedom, and send a messenger to go fetch his savings?

Dex-chan lover
So MC went from fearing for his butt to...fearing for his butt. I must say this is uncharted territory for isekai (at least the ones I've been reading, and I've read a lot). Well done author! 😆

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A I'd argue that your 'solution' is too simplistic instead! How on earth is a mere slave going to have the means to send out any kind of message to the outside world? The trader has no incentives to allow that, double if the slave was wrongfully acquired (which is like 99% wouldn't you agree). I mean sure, the MC could say if you let me send out a message, you're sure to have the money, but why risk it for a single sale? 🙂

Dex-chan lover
So he already surrendered himself and decided to be their blood bag? Where have all the escape plans gone?

Dex-chan lover
What in the feck, this arc is weird even for this series, hasn't been thought out at all and whats the bet MC and her will bond over the fact they such at magic?

Well, this took an incredibly fucking retarded turn. I was enjoying the story until this random ass garbage plot development. What a weak, naive, stupid person. Especially for someone who grew up in our shitty world, why wouldn't he be vigilant against other people? And really? Turning him into a slave and forcing him to fucking crossdress, then be turned into a "blood bag"? I'd kill every single one of them as soon as I got rid of the slave collar, then kill the people that put me in that position... very slowly. I'd probably start killing every single person that works for or with slave traders too. How the fucking fuck does the story go from being a gun nut that wants to save people, to becoming a crossdressing slave/butler blood bag? Weak ass MC, trash writing.

Users who are viewing this thread