Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Im going to be honest, making a toilet should be very damn high in any Isekai protagonists list of things to create.

@TetsuyaLP
I tried reading ahead on the WN, but it was actually pretty boring for some reason, im surprised that this chapter managed to blow through so many chapters in such a short amount of time.

I always mistake this for Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

And Lute is truely blessed to have a voluptuous onee-san and justice loli as wives.

Dex-chan lover
@Waffuls
Manuke has much better art.
you can actually recognize most of the copy pasted assets used since chapter 1

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hate the art style of the manga, but the plot has me reading it regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Amazed that the fire and water magic was used for a toilet, instead of the typical heated bath.

Double-page supporter
I don't like how the vampire still communicates with the board but isn't drawn holding it

Supporter
@boag
Totally agree. It's definitely needed for hygiene/sanitation, unless there is already some sort of toilet system in place that effectively deals with the hazards with all the human wastes. I'm surprised that none of these isekai people have ever encountered a cholera outbreak. I mean even Yemen in 2017 had a huge cholera outbreak (500k people affected) due to the civil war which disrupted sanitation among other things.

Users who are viewing this thread