Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
What in the actual fuck is he on about? Let the guns do the talk and give that son of a traitor bitch a good holes. Fockin flashback man

Double-page supporter
Yeah, shouldn't have wasted any time talking, should've just killed him like you could've easily done. But noo, gotta have an "epic" fight scene, because would be too easy to kill the irrelevant nobody side character right from the get-go and get on with the mission...
@screamdoom It's just authors method of extending the story to get more money, because who cares about logic, when you can make more money...

Dex-chan lover
A lot of y'all are saying it was unnecessary to have a flashback and I'm just sitting here completely oblivious as to who this guy was because I read his chapter more than a year ago.

Also, what good is stealing a 6 round revolver? Both of those guns are useless after a single quest.

Dex-chan lover
now that we got that flackback out of the way, let's see how fast this bastard dies

@BestBoy but those kidnappers wouldn't know that would they? Unlike Lute and Snow, none of them would prolly know a thing about guns other than you point it at something at it dies.

can't we have MC with a brain that can forward to the next arc without being stupid

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Fair point. I'd assumed they'd tailed him for long enough to watch him reload. I'm still gonna laugh at their ignorance though.

Sure it’s fine to have flashback chapters
But if the flashback IS the entire chapter
Then it’s P A I N

What a waste of a chapter, I regret the time I spent skimming it, wish I just skipped it instead.

Users who are viewing this thread