Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Guess we are still reading this due to the potential of the story, in spite of the art, story pacing & writing.

Dex-chan lover
How should i say it. . .everything is so cheesy i just can't help but to cringe everytime i read this, and for some reason I'm still reading this

Dex-chan lover
If not for Silvernius's spoiler above, I'd have thought it was a dying dream there at the end...

Sheesh. The male elf's arrogance almost cost him his life.

Though he got his just desserts. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
>Even the 5 heroes of the 5 races couldn't defeat it

Yeah, let me, some elf prince try and exterminate a creature the 5 heroes couldn't.

The fucking ego on this dude is insane, did he really think he could do it???

What's even worse is that the tale was explicitly said to be known by children, so he wouldn't have not known about its power.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the key is her power to use storage. Since it turns to ash instead of really regenerating, if she stores the ash it won't be able to regenerate.

Double-page supporter
They don't even need to turn the dragon into ashes. When her power was introduced, they said that every living thing that enters in the storage space is insta-killed.

Dex-chan lover
At this point the only thing I am interested is how much dakka will lute spew to fantasy creature of the month, and this chapter has no dakka
Maybe I should go back after this is completed, this series is way better as binge read

There must be some kind of caveat to using the hammerspace ability on enemies, otherwise it is basically unstoppable death touch which works on living and nonliving entities.

The writing in this arc is just bad, because none of this is properly set up. Apprently everyone in this world knows about the dragon and it's abilities but the reader doesn't know anything until after it's demonstrated.

I mean, just put the dragon in your bag. I don't know how, but that's clearly the solution they've set up.

Why am I still reading this piece of crap... oh right, it's because I've already read everything better out there...

Users who are viewing this thread