Gun X Clover

Dex-chan lover
so 3 chapters left? gonna read it when its fully translated so i don't need to wait for months

Dex-chan lover
@LordofLuck seems like u are up to date with chapters, is this series full of ecchi moments or just from time to time?

Dex-chan lover
You know, I put this thing on my read later list many years ago without reading the first chapter. I read it today, and Geez... It's one plothole per page. I can ignore somethings, but c'mon! The graphics are so so, and there is a little ecchi. but overall far too weak for me to even consider looking into a couple chapters, the first one was that bad.

I liked this. I just find myself wishing it wasn't so edgy and somehow I'm getting too annoyed to read further than chapter 17.

I enjoyed the hell out of this at the start, but it really lost itself near the end. However, this was a damn fun ride. My favorite characters have to be Chico & Krow, their dynamic is hilarious. I don't remember if this was cancelled, or the author just didn't feel like continuing, but I hope he does something else.

Fed-Kun's army
I stopped reading after the chapter where he crossdresed and just read the final chapter now, I think I made the right decision...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this. It definitely had a better beginning than ending. Morito started out pretty bad ass but then felt like he just got weaker as the manga went on and started getting his ass kicked. At least he finished strong.

This was a fun little read, but I feel like they could've done more to gauge Morito's strength. He does all this crazy shit, takes all these crazy beatings, but he's just fine after like 25 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread