Gunbured × Sisters

Dex-chan lover
I’m an 100% sure this is written for a male audience.
Mainly because I cannot be the target audience...
It keeps doing single panels of single fetishes with not much connecting them to each other or to the plot.

I think the plot is interesting, and if it would commit to being more horny and/or put the gore separate from the horny I’d be down, if not to clown.

But I saw tentacles for one of those random frames so maybe I wouldn’t.

@Nissedood
There’s no “yuri femdom”.
Two women. If there’s a sub/dom relationship, that’s still two women.

CHECKMATE 👈🏼

@Thrembs
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad or wrong, that's just your opinion. You're free to have shit opinions.
As for Yuri femdom, it's a colloquialism and you should consider having a less pedantic personality, it makes respecting you exceptionally difficult. Everyone knows exactly what yrui femdom means. It's anume/manga lesbian bdsm.
I mean, you're not a real lesbian, you're not from the island lesbos, are you? See how pathetic and silly your pedantry is?

Banned
I know there's plenty of fanservice here and there but my thoughts were "Just stfu, meet the sister, and stall for 100 chapters or so"

They say this was written for a male audience yet here I am wiping my nose bleeds and making popcorn cuz this story is good asf

Won't say anything but thank you for your hardwork! Please continue blessing my eyes with this manga.

Plus the comment section is... *grabs popcorn*

This is the ideal male manga. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

the equivalent of action plus horny jail. 💀
good shit for when I'm inebriated

Double-page supporter
Hmm, this kinda reminds me of the manga "Scarlet".
I hope this wont get axed like every other yuri. 🙃

Aggregator gang
This series feels really similar to Hellsing, like if Seras or Alucard were to walk around the corner I wouldn't even question it

Can someone tell me if these scans use the volumes' or the magazine's?
I can't tell if it's censored or not.

Group Leader
@ugo7281 this manga does not have any uncensored version. We use the magazine raws (so we're up to date) but we also get the volumes in case there's any new content and there never has been, they have the exact same pages.

@nosebleed thanks for replying, it's a bit unfortunate considering how ecchi the manga seems to be in the first 3 chapters I've read so far.

Can people stop calling this a "male" manga? It feels like it completely invalidates my approval as a female consumer. It actually has a plot and a budding romance? Please stop calling fanservice "male" thx

Users who are viewing this thread