Gunjin Shoujo, Seiritsu Mahou Gakuen ni Senyuu Suru Koto ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I think she just completely misunderstood her superior, who genuinely wanted her to have a good school life, and here she is thinking this is actually some dangerous secret mission. :dogkek:
Also, thanks for picking this up.
They really should've just explained it straight, it was kinda weird to be all kungfu master not gonna say crap. It's not like MC is horribly in debt.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, they really just spell it all out. But maybe there's layers under the layers of the spelled-out crust? That, or it's a bunch of tropes I've seen before.

Curious about this one.

Dex-chan lover
Iwant Raz and Folia to get together.
I also want Carna to deepen her relationship with Ruben

Dex-chan lover
I think she just completely misunderstood her superior, who genuinely wanted her to have a good school life, and here she is thinking this is actually some dangerous secret mission. :dogkek:
Also, thanks for picking this up.
That's the issue tho, she's been on high-risk missions throughout her life. And seeing how her boss runs makes her quite skeptical. Can you really blame her after years and years of many missions?

Dex-chan lover
I think this is Otome Game world.
School setting, numerous potential love targets, one heroine, and one villainess.

What a difficult battlefield for someone who had/have spent their whole life/lives being a soldier. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
But FMC is a soldier! Dealing with these brats' interpersonal relationships shouldn't be her job!

I clicked to follow this one years ago, with little hope anyone would ever actually translate it… Thank you! I’m curious how the adaptation goes. The art is simple but cute.

Dex-chan lover
Hot diggly damn.
We're getting Ch2 after so long?
I thought this was a one-shot that got abandoned :meguupog:

That took way too long. In the last 3 years someone fully translated the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
Loved the webnovel, looking forward to the manga. Thanks for bringing this back to life!

Users who are viewing this thread