Gunjin Shoujo, Seiritsu Mahou Gakuen ni Senyuu Suru Koto ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
This series has quite a lot of potential. Thank you for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
@Su1phur Thank you for this chapter, this series had a very interesting premise, so I was sad to see it die at chapter 1. :salute:

with how hard she was reacting to the cute girls, I was hoping that there was a chance of gay girls, but looking at the wn, it doesn’t have gay tags either so I’m assuming that this will be only straight romance
Yeah not that surprised actually. There seems to be an unwritten rule that Japanese media refuses to combine actually cool and well written FMCs with girls. Yuri HAS to be combined with generic setting and or prominent DRAMA tags, else it's a big no-no.

Oh of course the girls will fawn over FMC, but that's end of it most of the time.

Probably the only thing I dislike about "Beware the Villainess", well that and that I dislike Nines whininess in general. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where the reverse harem Tag came from? Cause Nobelupdates only has a subplot romance tag for wn and ln and I'm not really sure whether I'd want to continue this if all of the boys just start magically falling in love with her

Does anyone know where the reverse harem Tag came from? Cause Nobelupdates only has a subplot romance tag for wn and ln and I'm not really sure whether I'd want to continue this if all of the boys just start magically falling in love with her
I read the WN, they like her as a reliable friend. There should be no Reverse Harem in there

Finally!! Thank you for picking up this series! While the manga unfortunately ended quickly and didn't adapt the whole novel, I hope that at least someone would scanlate the whole manga as to attract more attention to this series.
Just like the above reply said, there was no reverse harem in WN. LN is still being fan translated at the moment so we don't know, since there are a lot more added details in LN, but if I had to guess, Raze might end up with Adis.

Dex-chan lover
with how hard she was reacting to the cute girls, I was hoping that there was a chance of gay girls, but looking at the wn, it doesn’t have gay tags either so I’m assuming that this will be only straight romance
Well yeah, its more of she is close to them like a best friend/sister bond
To end of WN, MC is still single (i believe?), altho there is someone who have feeling for her, so not sure how exactly their relationship now cuz it was only one chapter of time skip

Dex-chan lover
I think this is Otome Game world.
School setting, numerous potential love targets, one heroine, and one villainess.

What a difficult battlefield for someone who had/have spent their whole life/lives being a soldier. :huh:
Yes, it is. Or was, until the main character arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread