Gunka no Baltzar

Double-page supporter
Woah! I never knew that there was such a . . . specialized tool for pulling off a fingernail!

Double-page supporter
For all the excellent research done to make this accurate to the culture and period, there is a scene in which trees are being felled using Japanese-style pull saws with straight handles, instead of European-style saws. It was funny to see.

Funny to see the more prominent cadets being named after famous German football players. ?
None the less this manga shows me once again how much I detest the military.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently it's still considered as "ongoing" in egscans's website (and in their forum) https://egscans.com/projects_directory/

Not sure if they just never got around to update that, but considering how long it's been since their last scanlated chapter they might as well have dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
really great manga, art is a little too much cartoony for my tastes, but i got used to it and really enjoyed this

For those who wants to download the previous chapters of Gunka no Baltzar, you can download them from the scanlation group that had done the translation way before now:-

https://dl.egscans.com/display/Gunka_no_Baltzar

Supporter
Is the Cross-dressing tag for real, and if so, is it a major part of the manga or is it one of those cases where it happens once to a minor character and it got added just because?

So... is anyone going to talk about who keeps stripping chapters from this manga on Mangadex and expects that to make a difference?

It's one of the most popular series in manga history. . . . . does it seem logical that stripping it from Mangadex will help or do they not understand this is precisely why people don't trust Mangadex and go find sources elsewhere?

Dex-chan lover
@crazybars
Pretty sure the earlier chapters (1-47) were scanned by EGS which don't allow their scans to be uploaded on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread