Gunslinger Girl

Power Uploader
All chapters uploaded, please shoot me a PM if any issues are found.
Enjoy!

Group Leader
There’s a few nsfw credit pages here that’s not a pleasant surprise if you think it’s sfw.

I’ve yet to find any other work that makes me feel the way that Gunslinger Girl does. Every character is terribly relatable and human to a fault. Yu Aida, you broke me, you son of a bitch.

10/10

Dex-chan lover
I don't do lists, but if someone asked me to create some "10 greatest manga ever" thing, I suspect Gunslinger Girl would be in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hn5fcdz1-I&list=PLvaGc7nvmjvEmIagcIrZpOylPC2IGPy8w&index=11&t=0s

Dex-chan lover
Having put on hold,
Perhaps I will complete this...
Or maybe I won't...
3ic7wkpkd8d51.jpg

This was the first time I ever cried whilst reading a manga.
I already expected it to be sad and depressing, but it still caught me off guard.
It shows what humans are capable of; what they can do and what they're willing to do, wether it be good or bad.
The characters – the girls, handlers, staff, and side characters – are very relatable,
who you can sympathize and empathize with.

I came to read this manga because i was playing girls frontline and the new event was gunslinger girls and i was very curious to know what that is and here it is just finished it and its pretty damn good

Pacing felt a bit off for the middle volumes because of the sudden "reset" in tension, but I realise now that it was all done to set up the slow build-up towards the final arc.

Another great piece of fiction that nails the "vengeance is a self-destructive spiral" theme.

Users who are viewing this thread