Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Vol. 11 Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
I think there's one other thing that would support it; during the transformation sequence on page 19 the 6th panel shows an entirely different outfit silhouette before the Flower of Lust forms around her. So the residual dark magic from the 34-35 fight looks like it's overriding her real La Verita.
I didn't even quite realize that the same black flower motif from when Baiser went berserk was used here, good eye.

Dex-chan lover
I will say, alot of the lead-up to this reveal has been telegraphed very well. (And I mean that as a good thing).

That said, I think I have a good prediction for the near future:

I suspect that Magenta may switch sides very soon, and most likely that she will do this in her base form.

The line between good and evil is definitely very thin in this manga and I'm excited as frick to see what comes next.

Dex-chan lover
I'm of the mind that this is the villain of the week, where-in magenta needs to come to terms with herself and her complex in order to unlucky her true Vertia form.
I mean... she probably is still pumped with some of Beserk Baiser's liquids, specially with how provocative she's started being ever since that incident (though that may be just Kiwi-lens being on for all those occasions).

So who knows if we're going the "we need to beat you in that form to purify you" or if this is the stuff venalita was ominously implying was his next step, and now we have to face corrupted magenta for a while as the next big bad.

Dex-chan lover
The fingers!!!!
She looks more like a Enormeta member than a Tres Magia. Wonder if that’s because Basier corruption is still there, after all the manga la quickly hinted a memory about that some pages before.

Double-page supporter
Is this Baiser fault? This maybe lasting effects from the last time she got corrupted?

Unlikely though.

Users who are viewing this thread