Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 11 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I think Alice's magic blast that decimated hero's party was a reference to Vegeta's ki blast barrage in Dragon Ball Z.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Beat Michiko with mental damage. Lol
It's circumstantial, but Alice's ability paired with her childlike wonder makes her the most powerful character in this manga, even trumping Baiser's current La Verita state (while she's still on vanilla state).

I'm keeping one eye open on her in regards to the plot progression.
Well, child innocent is bliss. lol.

But yeah, powerful. Not in strength but in others. Her doll house is the trickiest skill ever, healing(not magic like magenta but traditional nursing people) and also entertainment related skill (Ultraman transform item and this console episode. Very fun chapter.)

And also she never take damage, just some dirt. And never get cloth damage or even strip in battle.

Hope she get her own partner... Pesca? Maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Rr4RG8q.png
Backstabbing enemies in full armor plating in dark souls will never be the same.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's always nice to see this but boy am I glad this arc is over. Sure, the girls are always fucking around but given the forced roles and the fact they don't remember any of it, this entire arc has been essentially completely pointless.

Of course, if Loco Souls 2 somehow plays a plot critical role somewhere down the line I will gladly eat my words.

Dex-chan lover
Alice solos the verse but doesn't do it because it would be boring, although I don't see Alice reaching La Verita on her own, she still needs a character or something that moves her emotions to that point.
I actually doubt that's necessary, if only because Alice is the first person in this manga to catch on to Vena's bullshit. I feel like writing-wise it's already been too long for her to suddenly have a push. She is more like an observer that understands her limits. She'll likely break those limits on her own, when the time is right.

Really this is all just conjecture based on seeing other characters like her in manga tho.

Dex-chan lover
YATTA! \o/ Finally cached up to this manga! I can't wait for the anime!!! Pretty funny chapter too! Good stuff, good stuff 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread