Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
That here, is just torture not BDSM. There is no love, no willing to breakthe mind. It's just a punishement for failure. Just a superioty complex. Also something tell me that the 4th member seem the more willing to betray Lord. And Utena being more sharp than Vena thought. She already smell something is fishy in that but is willing to rollwith the plan for the time being because it's the only thing she can do. I'm really curious to know if the magicals girls will be involved in that battle or not.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I thought Utena would destroy all of them, but it seems there is only a single real villain.

Dex-chan lover
I will never rest/stand on giant titties, why live?

Also... yeah, THAT'S true evil, we can hate her all we want easily, fuck that lord.

Alice and Kiwi getting along was really nice

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So she has the Microphone power of Kirby, huh? Also Lord person is true evil, unlike the chaotic neutral attitude of our protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
What a gem of a series. Those faces were great, but also how it always mixes in impressively self-consistent and intelligent utilization of powers and insights by the characters. Like them making use of Alice's abilities for hospitalization without needing to an actual hospital, or using recognition inhibition as a precautionary measure not just the power up itself (and Utena in turn noticing that).

Dex-chan lover
Idol was a disappointing antagonist. Hope the hooded one is interesting since she's the only one with a good design on the enemy team.

Dex-chan lover
Wow she's really torturing her, it has nothing to do with what Uthena does, I'm intrigued by the hooded face, she doesn't seem to agree with her superior at all. As always, the author does not disappoint.

P.D. Now I understand why they call it "Loco Música".

Dex-chan lover
There's no reward and tlc after this torture, it's entirely different than what Utena does.

Double-page supporter
this took off in a strange direction... and i like where its going!

Users who are viewing this thread