Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Lol I had to double check page 23...i thought I opened a new tab and was randomly redirected to a hentai doujin.

This sucks. I see no obvious resistance and she’s just submitting without actually enjoying the pain. Wtf kind of evil minion are u? You’re supposed to enjoy what your leader gives to u

Dex-chan lover
Lord is so inept that she can't even make others follow her by charisma, this girl bores me.

Utena on the other hand will conquer everyone... but the girl has some screws loose.

Well I don't really see that much difference, at least up to now. Utena was pretty brutal in what she did as well, but the author just presented those events in a much more comical light I would say. I would see how the story develops further before drawing conclusions on any character. It is to be expected that lot of things don't seem like what they look on the surface in such stories.

Dex-chan lover
Loco should just join the Utena gang. She'd get more love there :pout:

Well I don't really see that much difference, at least up to now. Utena was pretty brutal in what she did as well, but the author just presented those events in a much more comical light I would say. I would see how the story develops further before drawing conclusions on any character. It is to be expected that lot of things don't seem like what they look on the surface in such stories.
The difference is night and fucking day, my dude. Lord isn't doing this because it makes her feel good or because she wants (or expects) the girls she does it to to feel good, she's doing it purely to punish them. Utena is very affectionate, if not reverent, throughout the process, and she does provide aftercare in at least the one time I can recall where the end is shown and she isn't driven off by Tres Magia breaking free.

Dex-chan lover
man the leader of the new group is so full of herself so im really looking forward to her getting broken

Dex-chan lover
This is truly the pinnacle of storytelling!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread