Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

At this point, I'm pretty sure Baiser have a harem, and it's entirely made of her former enemies.

Group Leader
When Baiser goes all S i this song started, in my humble opinion, it mix quite well with her S side: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f3A76lg1bA

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at least Baiser let her do what she likes. Even if she is naked. That's not surprising she want to be her ally.

@Kirin-kun Expect she doesn't seem to be broken like Azul was. She said she want to be her ally, not her playtoy.

I would spend my money at those idol shows if they were made of cute girls singing naked.

Dex-chan lover
I like how they try to preserve some of Alice's innocence despite everything that occurs

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting some brutal revenge. That just isn't Baiser's way, this was perfect.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing this chapter was missing was a couch. Still, a good end to the terrible idol arc. Glad to see her convert to the SUPERIOR sadist.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
You can actually see her nipples, it really is so good.

Dex-chan lover
Utena strikes again!

@Werebearguy is that supposed to be "Terrible Idol" Arc, or Terrible "Idol Arc"? If it's the former I agree

Dex-chan lover
HELVETICA STANDARD is the best. Now I'm headache free without bad translation clouding my brain

Users who are viewing this thread