Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Oh my LORD OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD I really thought the kiss would've been all but they went beyond 90% of all yuri works outside the hentai genre with this, and I was wondering how would we fill the void left by Bloom into You, well, this is it, this is one of the best yuri works of the century IMO! I knew she was gathering people just for her, it was so cute!

Thanks a looooooot!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I prefer
H E L V E T I C A S T A N D A R D

You guys deliver better release!

@uncl3scam I think the "on the skin" count limit bit is a rather naive view by the other evil-girls honestly, but our horny MC simply doesn't know her powers well enough or isn't willing to use them, she is realistically on the same level as Lorde normally, but is genuine leader material as vetted by vena xD

I'm sure I also counted that many in total when she was going off the deep end. Looking forward to seeing if leopards "spots" set in as she grows into her role ;)

Aggregator gang
@DaoFox

All three were defeated by Gigant by herself and Baiser beat this pair using Alice, another 3... She clearly is shown to be weaker in her none horny 2 star state. So just the stars on the skin mattering makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
yO1ELAl.jpg

Aggregator gang
this feels out of character for our mc, she is supposed to be into S stuff and be furious because they have been hunting her beloved magical girls so for this to end up as vanilla lesbian sex is quite weird.

Group Leader
Hey guys, I've been working on building a wiki for this series: https://mahou-shoujo-ni-akogarete.fandom.com/
I'd appreciate any help with filling in more info.

Double-page supporter
Glad to see that Helvetica is still working on this. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread