Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Hmm, that’s interesting. So the stars on Baiser’s horns and the one in her eyes don’t count to the actual number of stars she has, it’s only the ones on her skin. I guess that makes since. The horns are part of her costume so the stars on there would just be for show, and then the ones in her eyes are simply because design and transformation flair I guess
Also that Yuri service tho~ Baiser has truly embraced her controlling and manipulative parts of her sadism
I’m excited to see this invasion. I wonder if the Magical Girls and Baiser and co. will form a temporary alliance to deal with Lord Enorme and Sister Gigant and whatever those demons are

Maybe they think and only know that star appear on skin and Baiser can't do anything against sisters. 6 stars for a potential unlimited power, that sick 😆

Dex-chan lover
YURIFICATION
YURIFICATION
YURIFICATION
YURIFICATION
YURIFICATION!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the coolest MCs out there, i just love that personality

Dex-chan lover
They say Baiser has 2 stars, but I'm counting 6 (upper-cheeks, eyes and horns). Or are most of them just decorations without any meaning? Hmm...

@Madcat6204
@SnowingSilently
It's not just her skin and eyes. Even the reflections on her hair are turning into stars, rather than the usual blobs. If you count the three on the obscured eye and horns, she has thirteen stars in that scene.
I doubt those things are just there for show. I'm pretty sure she's absurdly OP.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
tenor.gif
?

Users who are viewing this thread