Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Usually I don't mind snippers but in this case F&CK YOU R*DD*T F#GG%TS

but about the chapter It was a hella leap in y/u/ri, please Helvetica Scans don't, don't drop this because some shitters

Way better than those nerds over at Helvetica Scans and hiyajoesphina. If it hurts so much to get caught, get faster. Don't sit on raws for 2-3 weeks.

Sniping a series *and* including your epic, based political views on the credits section! XD
Well, here's your +1 to the attention that you seek.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand where the people who are crying snipe are coming from, if the usual group suddenly drops it because of this and the sniping group has stated they won't continue the series then where does it leave the rest of us? SoL and due to it being a yuri series it might never get picked up again.

Me 15 seconds after reading the latest chapter: whensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputupwhensthenextchaptergonnabeputup?????????

Needless to say, ch.16 is the best we've gotten yet.

Group Leader
Hmm, 'tis yum yum, chappie's yum yum, me like this chappie.
NkfD0OFt.png

Guys how is a snipe if it's been twenty days since the previous chapter... Just avoid reading a translation if you really want to support only one group... Really shouldn't be a point of contention in the community.

Yea this thing is dead

Why its always happen when i start enjoying reading a manga

Like c'mone what wrong if this manga turn into Yuri

Users who are viewing this thread