Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
Lol so straightforward with her plans as always. Do their thing then backoff at the right time.

Aggregator gang
Does the defeated magical girl really die? Or they just can't become magical girl anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 I agree. However, she's also the most likely to fuck up whatever plans Mr. "Mascot" has, since if it actively kills Magical Girls or causes them to turn dark, she will not have it. She's firmly for the status quo, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
meme translation but at least it's readable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
I've missed reading this. I know it wasn't THAT long ago, but this was the kind of exciting read I've desperately wanted. Utena/Baiser's lewd antics are 10/10.

Banned
@ravidya

I fully believe at this point the Mascots is really just a producer of an inter-galatic idol tv show starring magical girls.
It would explain why Mr. Black Mascot punished the previous leader for killing off the good magical girls & why both black & white is going around creating magical girls armies and hidden magical girl troops.

I'd even bet the white mascot focuses on "family friendly" stuff while the black mascot focuses on "adult" stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1

She IS the villain after all. Well adjusted normal people in a sane society don't become super villains.

i have no one to simp for.... its hard... it hurts.

-Basier, Leader of Enormeeta

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy looks like Azul recognized that finger technique

She better watch out for a surprise attack, or even a kidnapping. Though I bet Azul won’t consult the others cuz she’s a perv lol

Dex-chan lover
A whole chapter of MC in a boyfriend shirt, went lesbian crazy, and turned to a simp.

Supporter
@tuatara1
The proper phrase is "undiagnosed" or better yet "neuroatypical", but in this case it is neither. It is quite rude to call it 'illness', especially when those are just traits of dealing with the mood swings that affect both males and females due to hormonal change around that age. Situations like this are due to multiple factors beyond diagnoses.

First, we need to discuss stress. When stressed, the body and mind work together to relieve it, regardless of the source. An example of bodily stress is hunger, which is due to a gradual decrease of sugars being readily available as the body uses them up. For a mental image of how stress is shared between the mind and body, just think of it as two containers that are connected to each other at the bottom. Each container has a different amount of volume, but pressure from stress in one container reduces the amount of free space in the other container. Thus we get to the iron-clad rule of all branches of psychology: Stress MUST be relieved, and the body and mind are put in an increasingly polarized state to spur action. The "heroes-and-villains" narrative is just the mind being highly polarized.
Now that I've explained the mechanics of stress, let me explain puberty in a nutshell: It is immense and persisting bodily stress from the rapid development of the body due to hormones.

Utena still falls within the realm of the norm mentality-wise, you are only thinking that it is a threat because she wields immense amount of power while in a stressful state, thus wish to attribute the fault of your stress from the situation to her through disparaging her (in a nutshell, 'blame'). That is also normal behavior. It'd be weirder if you weren't.

As for sadism, you are overthinking it. Sadism is just manufactured schadenfreude, simply put. People are just more inclined to feel stress from perceiving it due to societal taboo. As for what schadenfreude is, Avenue Q did a great song on it. Funny song, and I highly recommend giving it a listen if you are feeling stressed. Click here for it --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA It is vulgar, but true.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy! This is sooo good! Actually i like Azul x Braiser shipp. Grateful with the yuri. Long live Braiser-Sama.

Users who are viewing this thread