Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
It always amuses me to think of just how many of the chapters & concepts in this manga are just straight-up based on hentai manga tropes.

Ero Trap Dungeons
-
The "trapped in a room until you ___" setting (Which I'm actually pretty sure this manga is the origin point for, so kinda the reverse of the rest of these?)
-
Gigant's ability (& outfit)
-
Some others from further into the manga, that I don't want to spoil.
The "naked body paint" trope.
-
The "hentai version of Ultraman"
-
The "fallen magical girl" (which is less of a "hentai" trope and more a "magical girl" trope, but the way it was done definitely leans more towards the corruption tag)
-
etc.

And then there are the things that are just based around certain fetishes, which may be based directly on some hentai manga, but could just as easily be based on literally anything, like the mask/blindfold chapter, the hot wax chapter, the baby play, the doctor play, the electrocution, the spanking, exhibitionism, erotic massage, tentacle play, etc.
(though the exhibitionism, in particular, is probably based on hentai manga)

The mangaka has certainly done their "research" :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
It always amuses me to think of just how many of the chapters & concepts in this manga are just straight-up based on hentai manga tropes.

Ero Trap Dungeons
-
The "trapped in a room until you ___" setting (Which I'm actually pretty sure this manga is the origin point for, so kinda the reverse of the rest of these?)
-
Gigant's ability (& outfit)
-
Some others from further into the manga, that I don't want to spoil.
The "naked body paint" trope.
-
The "hentai version of Ultraman"
-
The "fallen magical girl" (which is less of a "hentai" trope and more a "magical girl" trope, but the way it was done definitely leans more towards the corruption tag)
-
etc.

And then there are the things that are just based around certain fetishes, which may be based directly on some hentai manga, but could just as easily be based on literally anything, like the mask/blindfold chapter, the hot wax chapter, the baby play, the doctor play, the electrocution, the spanking, exhibitionism, erotic massage, tentacle play, etc.
(though the exhibitionism, in particular, is probably based on hentai manga)

The mangaka has certainly done their "research" :dogkek:
To be honest, I kinda prefer how it’s executed here. Hentai so rarely showcases the fetish well and rushes straight into sex. Here though, the fetish is the primarily goal, so it can execute them to a more satisfying level. Moreover, we know the characters well, so there’s an even greater level of immersion you can get with the fetishes in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread