Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

I'd have prefer Leopard stayed 0 stars and just gradually got more and more badass through trickery and/or bigger guns, but I can't say no to a catgirl mode and the fanservice it brings.
Where are the magical girls, anyways? There's next to no way they don't show up when the evil generals are wrecking the city.

Yeah the giant fucker is gonna get fucked, and based on this type of manga, it may well be literal.

Ok but Baiser has 4 stars right. Like I’m not going crazy right??? Two on her cheeks two in her eyes. I’m gonna feel so dumb if my big brain deduction is actually a pea-brain moment.

Dex-chan lover
Magia Baiser comes from the French word "baiser." As a noun this word means "a kiss," but as a verb it means "to fuck." This makes her name literally translated to "magic fucking" or "magic kiss" if you're a little pussy bitch.

Ummmm.... Is me stuped or she has 6 stars? On her cheeks 2, In her eyes 2, and on her horns another 2. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more unnoticed.

Let's face it, were all going to jail because of this one way or another. And to be honest, I'm ok with that if it means that I got to read this. Either way, why the fuck isn't this a weekly the text is large and isn't often that long, which, if I'm correct, makes scanlating WAY easier. Can the scanlators please get back to posting this underrated gem?

*pounding fists on the table*
I LOVE LESBIANS!
Seriously, this is one of my faves right now.
Queer, BDSM, Cute Girls. Perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread