Gwanghae's Lover - Ch. 1

OMG. this one is super good. Its so interesting.so interesting. Dear translator, Thank u for translating this manhwa. Love u <3.
Ps: I want moreeee > <

Wow I like this a lot but then I looked at the raws... we're only in the beginning of this journey huh...

Group Leader
i was about to pick this series for scanlation but im not sure if i can do historical series. glad that you guys pick this up! really looks good!

Looks quite interesting so far. I hope you guys keep this up! Thank you!
I still dont quite get the rules of interacting with things from the future. Shouldn't she have been in pain when they used the taxi? What about modern cuisine? Where do you draw the line? Cool concept though.

This is a fascinating take on time-travel. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. Thanks for translating!

I was kinda shocked when she was so casual about the time travelers, then when they did the ‘historian AND time-traveler’, then I was like ‘OH, sweet’.
Anyway, this is great so far. It skips over most of the time traveling troupes were the main character thinks the time-travelled one is joking or smth. It just has our time-travelled friend looking confused and cute all find.
She should have just tied him up or smth though till her exam is over. also how can he not smoke but he can take a taxi? I guess I’m gonna put it down as manhwa logic

Users who are viewing this thread