Gwanghae's Lover

This webtoon is super good. Hope this one can be popular in mangadex so the translator will get motivated to translate the webtoon. :D

Oh my gosh!
My heart is pounding while reading this.
I just looooove historical stories and all.. but this one, it keeps me on the edge.

I can't believe I cried when I saw her dad died.. 😪 🤧
What will happen to Kyungmin?
The story is interesting and heart pounding.. however, will it have a happy ending?
That is what I am most afraid of.. if I invest my emotions here..
So many questions but since this is new, the answers are all but uncertain..

Thanks Geese for sharing this translation.. 😆😆
I hope no one will f**k it up and share it in Social Media accounts this time.. 🤬

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love this storyyy.
Thank you for translating this, keep up the good work :)

Thanks for picking this up!
I like the plot of this story with time travel. I'm curious as to how it will go since time travelers in the story has a lot of restrictions.

This looks super good and reminds me to some kdrama, idk if it's the same but I'm all here for it! Tysm ♡

Aggregator gang
I have mix feelings about this one. On one hand it's a super overused plot but I like it as well. I guess I just don't like the male lead

I wasn't expecting to like this story, but now I do like it '_' Please, if you are hesitating over reading it or not, give it a shot.

Wait, I don’t understand. Wasn’t she supposed to travel before everything happened? Why does Gwanghae look significantly older in ch4?

Although I’m a bit confused, it’s pretty interesting so far and the art is nice! I can’t help but feel it’s going to be a tragedy even though there’s no tragedy tag.

Group Leader
@Superiororange So basically, she knows that her father has time traveled to when Queen Inmok was exiled, and he time traveled to this point in time before he died while time traveling to the time of the Imjin Waeran. The time period when Queen Inmok was exiled is after the imjin Waeran, but because Kyungmin’s father traveled there before he died, Kyungmin must travel to there. It doesn’t really have anything to do with Gwanghae’s time

@Superiororange
Not a spoiler it's okay to read this if you read upto chapter 4. It's just explanation about what happened upto chapter 4
okay here's what happened. Her father traveled back in time to Joseon multiple times to research. But the Mc only knows to about two of his travel destinations accurately. One is during the war when the Japanese invaded, that's when he died. And the other is when Queen Inmok was exiled (a couple of years after the war ended). She remembers him mentioning that he was in the palace when the queen was exiled. So the Mc wants to meet up with her dad and warn him of his death. This is impossible (according to her aunt). But if she lives in that era for some time (like 10 years or so) she will become part of that time line then the chances of her meeting her time traveling father increases. So she traveled back in time to Joseon a few years before Queen Inmok was exiled and it just happened to be just after the war ended and when Gwanghae is 27.

Users who are viewing this thread